Monday, March 3, 2008

Back at the blog-thing


Yup, I am back to this little thing called 'blogging'. I journal on occasion, just on my pc, about life, my daily workouts, and my daily nutrition. I do this mainly to help keep me on track for my fitness goals.

But, for now I think I want to take a full blown crack at blogging on a more regular basis. For mental clarity, for processing my thoughts, and for the purpose of being able to look back on my words and hopefully see growth in all areas of my life.

So, here I am. Ready to write and let things out, so to speak. And, if you are someone other than me reading this -- WELCOME. Welcome to my little world. My life and times. The story of Christina. The story of how I am choosing to live a life that honors God and my family on a daily basis.

Peace be with you....

No comments: